    Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, May 28, 2004

  2. Hi Ruca,
    Try this one for your datagrid. Give Proper colours of your choice.

    <asp:datagrid id="DataGrid1" runat="server" borderstyle="Ridge"
    borderwidth="2px" cellpadding="3"
    cellspacing="1" bordercolor="White" backcolor="White"
    gridlines="None">
    <selecteditemstyle font-bold="True" forecolor="White"
    backcolor="#9471DE"></selecteditemstyle>
    <itemstyle borderwidth="1px" forecolor="Black"
    borderstyle="Solid" bordercolor="#FF8000" backcolor="#DEDFDE"></itemstyle>
    <headerstyle font-bold="True" borderwidth="1px"
    forecolor="#E7E7FF" borderstyle="Double" bordercolor="DarkSlateBlue"
    backcolor="#4A3C8C"></headerstyle>
    <footerstyle forecolor="Black"
    backcolor="#C6C3C6"></footerstyle>
    <pagerstyle horizontalalign="Right" forecolor="Black"
    backcolor="#C6C3C6"></pagerstyle>
    </asp:datagrid>

    Regards
    Ashish M Bhonkiya

    "ruca" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a datagrid that I want to set different styles for header and

    normal

    Ashish M Bhonkiya, May 29, 2004