    information. I am already using the footer for "adding new
    record" controls. Is there a way to add the summary rows
    to the grid, or do I need a seperate grid?

    ALPO, Nov 21, 2003

  2. ALPO

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    one solution which may work for you is to either add 3 rows to the datagrid
    with the correct information. Follow this link to adding a row to a
    datagrid. You can customize the row however you like to make it distinct
    from the grid by using the cellspan property and styles

    http://www.networkip.net/tidbits/add.htm

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 21, 2003