DataGrid Template Controls

JimB

Hello All,

I posted this yesterday with no response . There must be
a datagrid expert somewhere!!!

This is my problem. I have a datagrid with some columns
the first being and ID column, the next column is text, a
question, the third is a template colum(ItemTemplate).
The template is a radiobuttonlist with 3 values, 1)Yes, 2)
No, 3)N/A.
This is what I need to accomplish.
1.) Collect the value of the radiobutton selected for each
row in the grid along with it's corresponding ID(column 1).
2.) If the useser selects "Yes" in the template column,
pop_up another window with more questions and collect
answers to then and their ID value.

The problem is that I can't get an event to fire when the
radio button is clicked. I tried the "ItemCommand"
eventbut that only works for buttons, linked buttons and
hyperlinks. Is there a way to do what I want to do?
Please help!!!!! Thanks...... Jim

Hermit Dave

Hey Jim,
There's a property definied for checkbox called
OnCheckedChanged try something like this from within html
page of the aspx file
OnCheckedChanged="javascript:loadOption('Yes')" within
the checkbox asp.net web server control.
I have previously created my own events on control and
bound them to javascript executed events... so hopefully
this will work. Haven't tried it as such so good luck
hunting

Hermit Dave