Datagrid using a Hyperlink column with the DataNavigateUrlField.

UJ

I have a datagrid that has a table bound to it that includes a link to other
pages. Works fine getting the data there. Problem is what format do I need
to put the URL in ? I tried something like '~/Sub1/Sub2/Fred.pdf' and what
I'm getting when I run the thing on my development machine is
'http://localhost/Proj1/~/Sub1/Sub2/Fred.pdf'

Any thoughts?

TIA - Jeff.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Relative path from the page. In your case, it is most likely:

Sub1/Sub2/Fred.pdf

NOTE: Client mapped URLs (~) work in some controls and not in others.