    this an easy task in asp.net. (Actually using Visual Studio.net 2003).

    thanks,

    Rog

    Roger, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Roger

    ashish Guest

    you would have to use DataList with RepeatDirection property set to
    RepeatDirection.Vertical

    ashish, Mar 23, 2005

  3. Well, this will work, but he won't have any of the fancy features from
    the datagrid (sorting and such).

    But to put a datagrid upside down.... Guess that can't be done...

    Guillaume Davion, Mar 23, 2005
  4. Roger wrote:
    > I would like to make my column header go verticle instead of horizontal. Is
    > this an easy task in asp.net. (Actually using Visual Studio.net 2003).
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > Rog

    You can use <br> tags in your header text and it will render, if I
    remember right. Or it should autowrap if the column width was set
    smaller than the width of the header text....
    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Mar 23, 2005