DataGrid view

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Susie, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Susie

    Susie Guest

    When data presented through datagrid as follows:

    Col1 Col2
    EditButton1
    EditButton2
    EditButton3
    EditButton5
    ..
    ..
    EditButton100

    My problems are as follows:
    1.After 40 records,Users have to scroll down to view the
    records at the bottom.
    2.I have an edit button created as above for each row.
    When I click on the EditButton100 in order to show update
    button, the page will be refreshed and represented with
    the first 40 records.

    How can I set properties to let the page stay at where the
    user clicked?

    Thank you.

    Susie, Oct 23, 2003