Datagrid Viewstate not working correctly?

Nomen Nescio

Hi,

I have a Datagrid with template columns (TextBox and Radiolist in them).
When I type something in the textbox and push a radiobutton and
subsequently push another button (not part of the datagrid) the contents
isn't restored on the round-trip, even though the Viewstate for the
Datagrid and the controls is set to 'true'.

Anyone have a clue what the problem could be? Someone told me there are
'problems' with the Viewstate in the Datagrid but from what I gather from
the documentation it should just work.

Thanks in advance

Guest

Morning,

It's desired behaviour. If you want reset controls to their initial state
rebind the data.