Datagrid with different # of items on each page...

Richard

Is this possible? Here's my scenario:

I have a report that presents mailed items and the events that occor
for each item. First row shows the address and package information in
bold. The rows below that show detailed tracking information; each row
following represents a barcode scanning event. After those is another
row in bold showing the next mail piece, below that, the events...and
so on.

My issue is that if I limit the Datagrid to a size of 25 rows, it has a
potential of putting events related to a package on the next page.
Visually, it doesn't bother me, but I can already see a different
department asking for each event be grouped under the mailing's row.
So, being able to dynamically set a page's row size in a datagrid would
be great, but I'm not sure how to go about this or if it is possible.
As always, any idea is hugely appreciated.

- Richard