Datagrid with fixed height

Mau

I have a question:
I have a datagrid with paging (4 elements for page), header and footer
I set a fixed height: 600px

So the situation is (in a page with 5 elements)
6 rows (header + 4 elements + footer)
every with fixed height 100px, and this is ok

but in a page with 1 element (for example) I have
3 rows (header + 1 element + footer) every row is 200px height

Instead I would like to have: header 100px + 1 row 100px + 300px di blank
space + footer 100px
That is row, header and footer with fixed height and a blank space before
the footer
to fit the total fixed height.

What's the solution?
Can someone help me?

Thanks

Guest

Hi Mau,
Keep a div in the page and keep the datagrid inside the div and specify the
height to the div instead of the datagrid.
HTH
srini

Mau

Keep a div in the page and keep the datagrid inside the div and specify
the
height to the div instead of the datagrid.

ok, but in this case the footer move up and down if the
number of the elements of the datagrid page change
I would like to avoid this...

thnks

Guest

in that case you can try setting the ItemStyle, HeaderStyle and FooterStyle.
HTH
srini