Datagrid without knowing the # of row in advance

Hai Nguyen

Hi all

I'm trying to create form (can be anything, but a prefer it's a datagrid).
It should look like this

Header 1 Header 2 Header3 Header4 Header5
(textbox) (textbox) (textbox) (textbox)
(textbox)
(textbox) (textbox) (textbox) (textbox)
(textbox)
(textbox) (textbox) (textbox) (textbox)
(textbox)
(textbox) (textbox) (textbox) (textbox)
(textbox)

My question is:
1/ Since I don't know the number of row in advance, if I'm still be able to
generate datagrid with a particular number of row (let's say 10 rows)

2/ Because the header is stored in a ArrayList, how do i bind those to the
header

3/ After user fills out those textbox, I need to insert those infos to
database, how can I do that?

4/ If users want to insert more than the rows printing, how can they add
more rows?

I appreciate any idea to get this problem solve.

PS: If we can n't solve in datagrid, any solutions will be my big help

Thanks everyone