    Thanks,

    Tim Roop
    Messenger Corp.

    Tim Roop, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Hi Tim,

    Well if I understood right your problem could be solved if you write the
    lengthy header names on two or three lines. You can write for example:

    <asp:BoundColumn DataField="BookName" HeaderText="My headline is so long<br
    />that I would like to write it on 2 lines"></asp:BoundColumn>

    Regards,

    Martin Raychev.
    "Tim Roop" <> wrote in message
    I may be missing something here, but could someone elaborate for me...

    Does the datagrid control provide the ability to wrap the column header text
    as you could do in VB6 with the Hiearchal Flexgrid control.

    I have a couple of datagrid controls that have some lengthy column header
    names and would like to squeeze the column width down a bit and still be
    able to read the header text.

    Thanks,

    Tim Roop
    Messenger Corp.