    I want to have A and B span 3 rows and display only once.

    How can I do this in OnItemBound

    Thanks.

    voo, Mar 31, 2005

  2. I think what you mean is you are looking for Outlook style group-by-column
    functionality. I don't know if this is possible with the MS datagrid but it
    would be possible with some 3rd part controls - Telerik are just about to
    release a grid control with this functionality, as well as dynamic column
    re-sizing & re-ordering etc.

    Nick

    "voo" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to group the rows of a datagrid so its value spans multiple

    rows.

    Nick Stansbury, Apr 5, 2005