    that it fits in one line?

    Thanks

    Manny
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Oct 30, 2004

  2. "Manny Chohan" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi Guys,
    > I have set the column size in datagrid to particular %age. Some of the

    text
    > going in those cells exceed the column size and therefore wraps into the
    > second line. Is there any way i could explicitly cut the rest of the line

    so
    > that it fits in one line?

    This is rather HTML issue than DataGrid's one. And I doubt it's possible to
    resolve it because you would have to take into account many factors: Browser
    window size, Font size, etc...

    Regards,
    Dmitry
    Dmitry Duginov, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Check out Wrap="False" on the itemstyle.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbCBCb3Jn?=, Oct 31, 2004
  4. rather than being concerned about wrapping, you sound to be concerned about
    the width of the column, aren't you?

    if so, i don't know if there is a better way to doing it but if you are
    using template columns instead of bound columns, you should be able to use
    the Remove method of the string class.

    you can do this at runtime or you can also perform this on the dataset.

    hope this helps.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qkc=?=, Dec 28, 2004