    the DataGrid(1) UpdateCommand.

    Could someone help me on how this can be done. thanks

    -Saravanan.R-

    srathin, Apr 9, 2005

  2. Hi Srathin,

    Yes, you can call the DataGrid(2) UpdateCommand from within the DataGrid(1)
    UpdateCommand event handler method. Just type it the same as any other method.

    Cheers,
    Steve Goodyear
    Vancouver, Canada

    Steve Goodyear, Apr 9, 2005

  3. srathin

    srathin Guest

    What do i pass on to the (Object Source, EventArgs e)....?, this is the part
    i'm having trouble with. thanks

    srathin, Apr 11, 2005