DataGridTableStyle Problem

Carlos

Does DataGridTableStyle work in ASP.net ? any time I'm tring to define a
varibale lke

DataGridTableStyle MyStyle = new DataGridTableStyle();

it give me "The Type or name sapce 'DataGridTableStyle 'could not be found"

also I have the following at the begining of the program..

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.SessionState;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using System.Data.SqlClient;

Note : this is running in a asp.net webserver

Thanks

Craig Deelsnyder

Carlos said:
Does DataGridTableStyle work in ASP.net ? any time I'm tring to define a
varibale lke

DataGridTableStyle MyStyle = new DataGridTableStyle();

it give me "The Type or name sapce 'DataGridTableStyle 'could not be found"

also I have the following at the begining of the program..

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.SessionState;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using System.Data.SqlClient;

Note : this is running in a asp.net webserver

Thanks

No, that's a Windows Form concept. Might I suggest a good basic reading at

it's a 15 part article on everything you need to know about the webforms
DataGrid. Part 2 covers some formatting...