DataGridTableStyle Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Carlos, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Does DataGridTableStyle work in ASP.net ? any time I'm tring to define a
    varibale lke

    DataGridTableStyle MyStyle = new DataGridTableStyle();

    it give me "The Type or name sapce 'DataGridTableStyle 'could not be found"

    also I have the following at the begining of the program..

    using System;
    using System.Collections;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Data;
    using System.Drawing;
    using System.Web;
    using System.Web.SessionState;
    using System.Web.UI;
    using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
    using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
    using System.Data.SqlClient;

    Note : this is running in a asp.net webserver

    Thanks

    Carlos, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Carlos wrote:
    > Does DataGridTableStyle work in ASP.net ? any time I'm tring to define a
    > varibale lke
    >
    > DataGridTableStyle MyStyle = new DataGridTableStyle();
    >
    > it give me "The Type or name sapce 'DataGridTableStyle 'could not be found"
    >
    > also I have the following at the begining of the program..
    >
    > using System;
    > using System.Collections;
    > using System.ComponentModel;
    > using System.Data;
    > using System.Drawing;
    > using System.Web;
    > using System.Web.SessionState;
    > using System.Web.UI;
    > using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
    > using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
    > using System.Data.SqlClient;
    >
    > Note : this is running in a asp.net webserver
    >
    > Thanks

    No, that's a Windows Form concept. Might I suggest a good basic reading at

    it's a 15 part article on everything you need to know about the webforms
    DataGrid. Part 2 covers some formatting...

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Feb 3, 2004