    How can I get the scroll bars back?

    Thank you,
    dbuchanan
    dbuchanan, Jan 10, 2006

  2. dbuchanan

    dbuchanan Guest

    I discovered when, by not why I lost the scroll bars.

    I discovered this by restoring a backup and going forward with my
    recent changes. When I added a new column to the dgv the scroll bars
    disappeared from the dgv on the form design surface.

    The reason I added the new column was because the underlying source
    table had a column added so I updated the dataset and then went on to
    update the datagrid view.

    I need to know. How do I restore the scroll bar to the dgv?

    dbuchanan
    dbuchanan, Jan 10, 2006

  3. dbuchanan

    amritarth

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    Delhi
    Solution of Scroll Bar missing

    Hello,
    dbuchanan. i was facing same problem as with you and spend my 6 hrs to resolve it.perhaps you will also get solution try the following thing:

    1. In DataGridView properties there is a 'Enable' option under Behaviour title which is by default 'TRUE' but if you changed it FALSE then it makes problem in disappearing Scroll Bar.
    2. The second reason may be if you had used dataGrid View over panel then make make panel AutoScroll 'TRUE' under Layout.I had tested it for charts scroll bar but may be it is applicable for DataGridView also.

    All the Best
    AMRITA VISHNOI

    amritarth, Dec 5, 2007
  4. dbuchanan

    goldberg

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    anchor

    I had same problem and fixed by changing anchor of datagridview from top,bottom,left,right to top,left, rebuilt, then back to top,bottom,left,right and rebuild... it's back! guess it reset something
    goldberg, Nov 18, 2008