    Ron Guest

    Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
    old package and want to get it back up.
    Ron, May 4, 2006

  2. Ron wrote:
    > Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
    > old package and want to get it back up.

    xilinx ise supports abel for cplds.
    No dongle required.

    -- Mike Treseler
    Mike Treseler, May 4, 2006

  3. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Mike Treseler wrote:
    > Ron wrote:
    > > Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
    > > old package and want to get it back up.

    > xilinx ise supports abel for cplds.
    > No dongle required.
    >
    > -- Mike Treseler

    Thanks Mike, I knew that. I want to program some Atmel parts with my
    original .abl files.
    Ron, May 4, 2006
  4. Ron

    Guest

    Hi Ron,

    I'm just wondering why you chose Atmel parts, what is their benefit for
    your project ?
    I'm toying with Atmel for my current project.

    Dave
    , May 7, 2006
  5. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Hi Dave

    I am updating a 12 year old design that uses Atmel 750 Pals. I chose
    them because of individual clocks per cell (whatever they are called
    ?). I want to "cross program" from the original part type to the newest
    version of 750 and hence the desire to get Abel up and running.

    Ron
    Ron, May 7, 2006