DATAIO ABEL

Ron

Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
old package and want to get it back up.

Mike Treseler

Ron said:
Does anyone have a "Dongle" for DATAIO ABEL version 6.0? I love that
old package and want to get it back up.

xilinx ise supports abel for cplds.
No dongle required.

-- Mike Treseler

Ron

Mike said:
xilinx ise supports abel for cplds.
No dongle required.

-- Mike Treseler

Thanks Mike, I knew that. I want to program some Atmel parts with my
original .abl files.

dawilsster

Hi Ron,

I'm just wondering why you chose Atmel parts, what is their benefit for
your project ?
I'm toying with Atmel for my current project.

Dave

Ron

Hi Dave

I am updating a 12 year old design that uses Atmel 750 Pals. I chose
them because of individual clocks per cell (whatever they are called
?). I want to "cross program" from the original part type to the newest
version of 750 and hence the desire to get Abel up and running.

Ron