datakeyfield and 3 fields making up the PK

sramruttun

hi
In my database I have a table in which 3 fields make up the primary key. I
use a datagrid to add, edit/update and delete entries of that table. To
facilitate this work we often use the datakeyfield property to allow us to
get the primary key of the row where the edit/delete is being done. This
works well when 1 field is the p.key.
How will do these operations in the case of the 3 fields making up the PK?

Is there a work-around for this problem (i.e using the datakeyfield property
or not using it but instead using session variables)?