DataList: Add rows when RepeatColumns is set

Mike

Does anyone know how to do this?

I have an image gallery that displays images in a grid format. It
needs to be 6 columns wide, by X rows in height. This is quite simple
to solve by specifying RepeatColumns=6 in the DataList. However, I
also need to output a separator row bewteen each of the rows, e.g.

|Image1|Image2|Image3|Image4|Image5|Image6|
|Image7|Image8|Image9|Image10|Image11|Image12|
|Image13|Image14|Image15|Image16|Image17|Image18|

I've tried capturing the PreRender event as is done in this article
(http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/DatagridSeparator.asp) but the
DataList seems to differ significantly enough to fox me.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Another alternative I thought of was using a DataGrid, but I couldn't
massage the DataGrid into dispaying the 6 columns required.

Thanks,

Mike.