Datalist? DataGrid? How can this be done?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Guest, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm wanting to display 3 columns in a datagrid or list, etc. Column1 will
    contain a description, column 2 will contain 2 radio buttons (yes and no)
    and column3 will contain a textbox.

    I will want the user to select either the yes or no radio button for each
    row and enter some text in the textbox for that row if he/she selects no.

    At the bottom I want a button that will loop through all rown and
    update/insert into a table the value for the radio button and the text
    (where available).

    How can this be done? I understand that a bound grid will permit this,
    however, it appears that it will do it one row at a time... I want to loop
    throuh all rown to do the update/insert when the button is clicked. It
    would take for ever to do it one row at a time if the number of rws was
    large...

    Any advice /sample you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

    Jayson.
    Guest, Nov 11, 2003