Datalist does not update new html code after rebind

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Priyank, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Priyank

    Priyank Guest

    I have a datasource as a xml file. I display one row at a
    time based on filter value. when I chage different value
    the datalist displays currect information on display
    based on filter value but when view the souce from
    internet explorer view-->Source it display the first
    dataitem all the time as a html.

    Also I have a future to show all without filter and when
    i do that it does populate the all dataitems but the html
    source is still old one dataitem.

    I wanted to support printer frinedly version of page and
    does not work

    I do not know what i am doing wrong.

    Thank you in advance...

    Priyank, Jan 6, 2004