    Any Ideas ?

    --
    Michel
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGVsIFNjaGF3YW5u?=, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Hi Michel,

    Thank you for posting.

    As for the Crystal Report, I think it can only utilize certain kind of
    datasource object to populate the data, while the DataList control in
    ASP.NET is just a webcontrol which produce HTML output, so I don't think
    this could be directly used as the datasource for Crystal report. Also,
    for decent crystal report specific development issue, we would suggest you
    try posting in the crystal report support center for further assistance:

    #How to get help with Crystal Reports - International and U.S.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/100368/en-us

    Thank your for the understanding.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng