    Vicky

    -----------------------

    <Id>scE33KBfak2deK5qftJX3w==</Id>
    vicky via .NET 247, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Hi Vicky,

    While adding the controls itself you need to attach the javascript with the
    controls for doing the validations. you can use the clientID property of the
    control from the serverside while attaching javascript, this clientid of the
    control will be the id of the control when its rendered to the page.

    HTH
    Regards
    Ashish M Bhonkiya

    "vicky via .NET 247" <> wrote in message
    > HI
    > I'm dynammically adding Dropdown list and textbox in a datalist. I have to

    validate them in the javaScript. can I get the Dropdown list and textbox id
    in the javascript. if so how?

    Ashish M Bhonkiya, Apr 27, 2004