DataNavigateUrlField : how to give multiple fields

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by maheshk, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. maheshk

    maheshk Guest

    Hi,

    I have added HyperLinkColumn and i have to build the link as a sample given
    below:

    http://www.abc.com?id=1&Name=abc

    For the same
    Can i give DataNavigateUrlFormatString as
    http://www.abc.com?id={0}&Name={1}

    If Yes, How do i give Multiple DataNavigateUrlField's ...

    How can the fields be seprated...

    Please let me know the answer asap...

    Thanks and regards,
    Mahesh.K

    maheshk, Dec 30, 2003

  2. http://www.datagridgirl.com/faq.aspx
    HTH

    Sonali.NET[MVP], Dec 30, 2003

  3. maheshk

    mahesh kumar Guest

    Hi sonali,

    thxs for that cool site...
    if possible pls send me more info about the same...

    keep in touch

    thanks and regards,
    Mahesh.K

    mahesh kumar, Dec 31, 2003