DataPager. Could someone, please, help me implementing this?

shapper

Hello,

I am trying to create a DataPager with the following elements:

First Page, Previous Page, [Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10], Next Page, Last
Page

However, instead of using the standard data pager I need to render all
elements inside an unordered list. Something like:

<ul>

I am trying to implement this at runtime. I found the following
article:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.templatepagerfield.aspx

This is helping me in understanding the template and how to handle the
pager buttons events.

My problem is how to include the pager numbers in my list.

Could someone please help me?

Thank You,

Miguel