    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Mar 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you are wrong.

    a DataSet has no vender knowledge in it. the DataAdapter is vender specific
    and moves data to/from the DataSet to the vender database.

    -- bruce ((sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Mar 10, 2006

  3. I went and looked carefully at MyDataSet.xsd and you're right, there does not
    appear to be anything provider specific in it - assuming the datatypes map
    correctly.

    This is really impressive that it has portability at this level of detail.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Mar 10, 2006