Dataset filtering for Authenticated users

Nugs

Hey there guys, This is the first time I am working with forms
authentication. That said here is a really simple/stupid question:

Once the user is authenticated how do I filter the datasets for there
specific records. I have a common field in most of my tables in the DB
called 'MemberNum' it would be nice to be able to filter the datasets by
there member numbers.

I don't even need to know how to do it but rather what to do. Any advice or
resources on the process/subject would be a great help.

Nugs

Scott Allen

Take a look at the DataView class. DataView has a RowFilter property
which you can use, for example:

DataView dv = new DataView();
dv.Table = myDataSet.Tables["Members"];
dv.RowFilter = "MemberNum = 1 OR MemberNum = 2";

HTH,