DataSet not Showing in Report

Guest

Hi - I have created a dataset (ds with name 'Account'), and added a table
(also named 'Account') to it. Then I

report.SetDataSource(ds);

When I test report.IsLoaded, I get a true response. But after

CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource = report;

nothing is display.
Also, if I try to export the report to excel, nothing is written out. When I
try: report.SetDataSource(ds.Tables[0]) I get 'Invalid Table Number'. I also
tried loading a dataset from a database.

Any idea I am doing wrong? This is driving me nuts.

Thanks.