DataSet with db andAD results?

Guest

Hi

I'd like to display a contact list on my page. Most of the contacts will be
in a table in SQLServer, but some internal contacts will be stored within
Active Directories Users.

Is it possible to make a repeater that would be searchable and include both
sets of results?!

Cheers

Dan

Eliyahu Goldin

Dan,

You can first load a list of contacts from the SQL Server table to a
DataTable in a Dataset. Then you can add ad entries programmatically. Once
you have the table populated, you can use it as a datasource for any
control, whether it a datagrid, a datalist or a repeater.

Eliyahu