Dataset with multiple tables

Andrea

I have a data structure composed with a dataset with multiple tables
connected through relationship. I'm using different table adapters of the
dataset for load table, but when i use the select method on master table
,data store in the other table are not filter.
I think that when there are relation with table a filter apply on table have
effect on the relate table drive by relation.
Any suggestions?
Regards
Andrea

John Saunders

Andrea said:
I have a data structure composed with a dataset with multiple tables
connected through relationship. I'm using different table adapters of the
dataset for load table, but when i use the select method on master table
,data store in the other table are not filter.
I think that when there are relation with table a filter apply on table
have effect on the relate table drive by relation.

Andrea, DataTable.Select doesn't even filter the master table. It returns an
array of rows.

I don't know if there is any way to filter so that master rows are selected
and then only the detail rows that are children of the master rows, etc.