    Update and Delete method, but it only creates the Insert :( i did it before
    with another aplication and it works well, but now i cant do it :( ¿somebody
    can help me a little? thanks and have a nice day.

    Marcos Galaviz, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Marcos Galaviz

    David Wier Guest

    It all depends on how you created the dataset
    When you see the question "How would you like to retrieve data from your
    database", and you get two radio buttons, for choices, click on the Advanced
    button, to see if you have a checkbox titled "Generate Insert, Update, etc"

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    "Marcos Galaviz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, i create a DataSet but i want that Visual Studio 2005 create the

    Insert,

    David Wier, Mar 28, 2007

  3. But I have that option checked!! thats is the problem ¿any other idea?

    Thanks ..

    Marcos Galaviz, Mar 29, 2007