Dataset ??

Guest

This is my problem:

I have two page:
In my first page,i recover my data since my textbox where i inside in my
dataset.
In the second, i have a label where i insert the data of my dataset.
To come back to my firts page i have a button who i insert a
response.redirect.
My problem is that my second page is not always updating when i come to my
button
When i refresh my page 2 or 3 times, my data has updated.
I have this problem online but not in local.My dataset is created in session
start in global.asax.I delete always the cache of the 2 pages with
response.cache..

Have you got any idea?

Best regards,

Wavemill