    plzz help me out
    thnks in advance
    reiks

    =?Utf-8?B?cmVpa3M=?=, Jan 17, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cmVpa3M=?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    IListSource means an interface whose implementer can return an IList
    instance so that the object(that implements IListSource) does not itself
    implement IList. DataBinding can then happen to the object implementing
    IList interface.

    IList interface includes implementation for IEnumerable as IList interface
    inherits from IEnumerable and ICollection interfaces. So therefore all this
    stuff works. IEnumerable interface is the base for all collection
    implementations in .NET.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Jan 17, 2004