    Thanks

    -----------

    Seung-joon, Lee

    bluewind44, Nov 3, 2005

  2. bluewind44

    Mr Newbie Guest

    What do you mean by DataSheet , are you referring to an Excel Spreadsheet ?
    If so I found this link when I was trying to do something with Excel
    spreadsheets on windows based apps, but it should still apply and may help
    you ?!?

    http://www.trainingon.net/Articles/ART0007.htm

    --
    Best Regards

    The Inimitable Mr Newbie º¿º

    Mr Newbie, Nov 3, 2005

  3. bluewind44

    bluewind44 Guest

    Thanks~

    Actually, I mean 'MS Office List Datasheet component.'

    My boss want me to develop the ASP.NET project using it.

    I know I can use the spreadsheet of OWC11, but I don't know if I can
    use 'MS Office List Datasheet component.' or not.

    Seung-joon, Lee

    bluewind44, Nov 3, 2005