    appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim McGivney, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Hi Jim,

    While you still can use the old method, you may find the new method easier
    to use. The AccessDataSource Control does not use a DataAdapter of any kind
    (that it exposes, at any rate). It handles its own Connection, fetches its
    own data. It is specific to Access, and therefore does not use OleDb to
    connect. All you do is set the DataFile property, to let it know where to
    find the .mdb file.

    You can read more about it here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnvs05/html/dataaccess.asp

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    You can lead a fish to a bicycle,
    but it takes a very long time,
    and the bicycle has to *want* to change.

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Jim McGivney

    Jim McGivney Guest

    Kevin
    Is there anywhere I can find documentation/sample code on DataSource data
    manipulation such as delete, add record, edit record in C# code-behind ?
    The documentation you pointed me to deals with using a DataGrid.
    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim McGivney, Jan 12, 2006