    provide the pointer.
    Thanks in advance..
    Prateek
    Prateek Basu, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Prateek Basu wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Does there exist any resource (link or book) where one can find the
    > solution for some datastructure and algorithm related problems. Pls
    > provide the pointer.
    > Thanks in advance..
    > Prateek

    My favorite is

    Author: Kruse, Robert Leroy, 1941-
    Title: Data structures and program design / Robert L. Kruse.

    Edition: 3rd ed.
    Publication info: Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice Hall, 1994.

    Subject: Computer programming.

    He has later versions specifically aimed at C and C++ .

    --
    Julian V. Noble
    Professor Emeritus of Physics

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/~jvn/

    "God is not willing to do everything and thereby take away
    our free will and that share of glory that rightfully belongs
    to us." -- N. Machiavelli, "The Prince".
    Julian V. Noble, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Prateek Basu <> spoke thus:

    > Does there exist any resource (link or book) where one can find the
    > solution for some datastructure and algorithm related problems. Pls
    > provide the pointer.

    (Tried comp.programming? There are newsgroups where people would be
    thrilled to help, I'm sure.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

    http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/dj3vande/clc/clc-welcome.txt

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Prateek Basu

    j Guest

    "Prateek Basu" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Does there exist any resource (link or book) where one can find the
    > solution for some datastructure and algorithm related problems. Pls
    > provide the pointer.
    > Thanks in advance..
    > Prateek

    Although your question is off-topic
    Here is the isbn number for ``Introduction To Algorithms: Second Edition''
    0262032937
    And the isbn number to ``C Unleashed''
    0-672-31896-2

    In the future, note that any questions which do not pertain
    to programming under ISO/IEC/INCITS 9899:1999 or ISO/IEC/ANSI 9899:1990
    are off-topic for this newsgroup.
    j, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Prateek Basu

    Prateek Basu Guest