DataView class's RowFilter property

Guest

Hi all, I've been doing some reading online and have found that some people
seem to have had different experiences with DataView's RowFilter property.

In my experiences I have never been able to get the syntax of:
"some_column is null"
to work when assigned to the RowFilter property.

Yet some people online seem to have experienced success using this syntax.
Does anyone know why there would be this inconsistency?

I'm using SQL Server 2000 (using SQLClient package/namespace) and am
allowing nulls in the column of interest.

Thanks for any reasons that might point to why some people are able to use
this syntax with success and others (like myself) have to use work-arounds.

Thanks,
Novice

Karl

Perhaps if you explained what it is you are trying to do, or showed us some
code...

Karl