    dataset . where is trouble.

    thanx
    marek

    grolms, Jul 19, 2003

  2. grolms

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Think of the dataview as a window into a portion of the data. If you are a
    looking at a picture of data you can look at it in certain ways and filter
    it to bring out portions of the data of interest to you, but you can't touch
    the data. Hope this picture helps you understand what is going on. For a
    comprehensive book on the subject as well as other technologies related to
    the data layer, see David Sceppa's book, programming Ado.Net.

    Alvin Bruney, Jul 19, 2003