DataWindow.Net Support

Ramzy N.Ebeid

Dear Group
I am Ramzy N.Ebeid
i am using powerbuilder for 5 year
i am starting to use dw.net 1.5 ,asp.net ,vb.net
i need some support in this part i have all the doc. released by Sybase
and it is not ehough for me .
i am registered for sybase news group and it is some how good
but i am asking you if you please have any other way of support even if
it is registered sites
i have to pay money to get support or any other sites that have help in
this part
DataWindow.Net
i mean where to right scripts , how to right scripts etc....

Please reply to me it is very important to me to do so

thank you

Ramzy N. Ebeid
Senior Programmer - Development Division
SoftZone for Computers P.O. Box 84904
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 50 201 0876
email: (e-mail address removed) , (e-mail address removed)
Web: http://www.softzones.net