DataWindow.Net Support

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ramzy N.Ebeid, Oct 25, 2005.

  1. Dear Group
    I am Ramzy N.Ebeid
    i am using powerbuilder for 5 year
    i am starting to use dw.net 1.5 ,asp.net ,vb.net
    i need some support in this part i have all the doc. released by Sybase
    and it is not ehough for me .
    i am registered for sybase news group and it is some how good
    but i am asking you if you please have any other way of support even if
    it is registered sites
    i have to pay money to get support or any other sites that have help in
    this part
    DataWindow.Net
    i mean where to right scripts , how to right scripts etc....

    Please reply to me it is very important to me to do so

    thank you

    Ramzy N. Ebeid
    Senior Programmer - Development Division
    SoftZone for Computers P.O. Box 84904
    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
    Tel: +971 50 201 0876
    email: ,