Datbound Controls do not work on production server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBTdGV3YXJ0?=, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. I have two projects I am attempting to publish to a production environment.
    When I run the project and\or pages they run fine on my development
    machine(the pc with vs.net that the app\pages were written on). When I copy
    the project to a production IIS web server, the pages load properly on the
    first load for each page. I have multiple list boxes that are databound
    programatically on the page load event.

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    If Not Me.IsPostBack Then
    LoadStores()
    LoadListBoxes()
    End If

    End Sub

    On any postback event when run from the production server, the list boxes
    are cleared out and the app is useless. Why are these clearing out in
    production, but not on my dev pc?

    If I load the listboxes on every postback, I lose the user selection prior
    to postback.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBTdGV3YXJ0?=, Mar 2, 2005