Date comparison..

clearguy02

Hi folks,

I need to convert a date from the original format 2007-05-27 00:00:00
to 5/27/2007.
From the original date, I should strip off all the traling stuff
(00:00:00) and the months (03, 04, 05 etc) should appear as 3, 4, 5
etc.

I am trying to use the sprintf function and some truncating stuff, but
I am not getting the desired results.

Can some one tell me how I can achieve the desired result?

Thanks
-J