Date difference

Alexandru TUDOSE

Hi to all !
I have 2 fields in a MySQL database. The fields contains calendaristic data.
I want to generate a HTML report and make difference between theose date
fields.

Is there a function in ASP to accomplish this task (like :
"=dateDiff(date1,date2)" where date1 and date2 are calendaristic dates)?

Thanks for your help.

--
Alexandru TUDOSE
Network Administrator

McKirahan

Alexandru TUDOSE said:
Hi to all !
I have 2 fields in a MySQL database. The fields contains calendaristic data.
I want to generate a HTML report and make difference between theose date
fields.

Is there a function in ASP to accomplish this task (like :
"=dateDiff(date1,date2)" where date1 and date2 are calendaristic dates)?

Thanks for your help.

--
Alexandru TUDOSE
Network Administrator
Quality Responsable
Takosan Automotiv Srl
Tel / Fax : 0040 248 651548
Mobil : 0040 740 147 346

"calendaristic"?

You're close. In VBScript:
DateDiff("d",date1,date2)
gives the difference in days.

Here's the full list:
"yyyy" = Year
"q" = Quarter
"m" = Month
"y" = Day of year
"d" = Day
"w" = Weekday
"ww" = Week of year
"h" = Hour
"n" = Minute
"s" = Second

Alexandru TUDOSE

Thanks a lot.
I'm sorry for my bad English.
I was thnking that the word "calendar" has the same meaning like in my own
language.

Thanks anyway.