date formatting

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Ray at, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Ray at

    Ray at Guest

    Use the Day function.

    response.write day("12/1/2003")

    Of course, is that date the first of December, or the twelth of January?

    I suggest you download the WSH documentation here.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en

    Ray at work

    "JT" <> wrote in message
    > i have a date in the following format: 12/1/2003
    >
    > how do i reference just the 'day' portion of this date - in other words

    '1'

    JT, Oct 14, 2003