Date null from VFP

Marcos G.

Hi i need to extract data from .DBF tables, but when i bring the data and
the column with "date" don't have any data i see the date: 30/12/1899
12:00:00 a.m. in the grid and i don't want to see anythink in that cases,
this is part of my code for that:

cmd.CommandText = "select numcon19 as contenedor, fcarta19 as entrega from
stcont19, IIF(year(fcarta19)<=1999,"",fcarta19) " & _
"left join ('c:\Recocabezut\trafico\Data\stctrl21') AS
REFERENCIA ON STCONT19.REFCIA19=REFERENCIA.REFCIA21 " & _
"WHERE refcia19=(?) " & _
"ORDER BY contenedor INTO CURSOR CONTENEDORES"

but it does'nt work ¿can you help me?

Sorry for my bad english :( ¿do you know a news in spanish?

Thanks a lot

Mel Weaver

so in the where part of the commandText add ""WHERE refcia19=(?) and
Fcarta19 is not null" &_

Marcos G.

No because i want to see that records, but i don't want to se de "Default"
date: 30/12/1899 12:00:00 a.m, i just want to see in blank that column in
the grid

Thanks for your help ¿any other sugestions?