    I'm looking to allow the users to input dates

    anyone have/see any free code for a java date picker.

    setve
    steve, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jan 18, 2005

  3. steve

    Jon Caldwell Guest

    Jon Caldwell, Jan 18, 2005
  4. steve

    steve Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:10:55 +0800, Andrew Thompson wrote
    (in article <ckc4w7gekv27$>):

    > On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:32:54 +0800, steve wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking to allow the users to input dates

    > ..
    >> anyone have/see any free code for a java date picker.

    > Is your Google broken? Here, you can use mine..
    > <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22java+source%22+%22date+picker%22>

    look dumb ****, if you have nothing helpful to contribute, it is better you
    don't.
    steve, Jan 19, 2005
  5. steve

    steve Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:27:25 +0800, Jon Caldwell wrote
    (in article <>):

    > steve wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'm looking to allow the users to input dates
    >>

    >> anyone have/see any free code for a java date picker.
    >>
    >> setve
    >>

    > I have an example here:
    > http://jcaldwel.blogspot.com/2005/01/java-date-picker.html

    thanks.

    there is another one , on sourceforge.

    nachocalendar.

    it is a new project, very similar to a commercial product, worth looking at.

    steve
    steve, Jan 19, 2005
  6. On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:20:29 +0800, steve wrote:

    > On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:10:55 +0800, Andrew Thompson wrote (in article
    > <ckc4w7gekv27$>):
    >
    >> Is your Google broken? Here, you can use mine..
    >> <http://www.google.com/search?q=%22java+source%22+%22date+picker%22>
    >>

    > look dumb f*, if you have nothing helpful to contribute, it is better
    > you don't.

    I thought Andrew was gentle in his reminder that people on this group tend
    to help those who help themselves. It's the modern RTFM.

    Aloha,
    La'ie Techie
    =?UTF-8?b?TMSByrtpZSBUZWNoaWU=?=, Jan 20, 2005