    Jorntk Guest

    How can i create a date drop menu that automatically have today's date
    selected?

    Jorntk, Apr 22, 2004

  2. JRS: In article <>, seen in
    news:comp.lang.javascript, Jorntk <> posted at Thu, 22
    Apr 2004 11:13:04 :

    >How can i create a date drop menu that automatically have today's date
    >selected?

    By reading the Wednesday edition of the newsgroup FAQ, and thereby
    finding my js-date6.htm#YMD (or #YWD). Note that the dropped month-
    lengths, including February, will be correct.

    Dr John Stockton, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Jorntk

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>, enlightened us
    with...
    > How can i create a date drop menu that automatically have today's date
    > selected?

    This is easiest server-side, but if you need JS, we need to know what
    format the options are in. That is, is there a separate month, day,
    year, or is it a list of full dates?

    ~kaeli~
    Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they
    taste funny?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Apr 22, 2004