Date time Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by GMK, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. GMK

    GMK Guest

    I have a problme in the date time format,
    i'm building an asp.net application in this application i want to have the
    same date time format as it is in the windows regional seeting i want that
    the text box that contains the dat and time to diaply the dat and time on
    client side as it is specified in the regional seeting of the server.
    is that possible??

    thank you

    GMK, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Look at System.Globalization. You basically set the working thread to a
    specific culture (the user's culture). There are also plenty of articles on
    MSDN for globalization and localization. Here is a link to a good launch page
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../vxoriGlobalizationLocalizationNamespaces.asp

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Mar 1, 2005