    seting?

    Where does the it get the date format from and how can I force it to be
    DD/MM/YY format?

    Aubyone, May 25, 2006

  2. Aubyone

    Jules Guest

    hi there

    i suggess you have a look at this link

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...GlobalizationDateTimeFormatInfoClassTopic.asp

    you can also have a look at

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...e/html/cpconstandarddatetimeformatstrings.asp

    it's an example on how to set your own dateformat.

    if it doesnt help, please let me know.

    Jules

    Jules, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Aubyone

    Aubyone Guest

    Thanks

    The worry date format was being used it the app finally all the date setting
    were changed in regedit, happily this worked so did not have to force the
    date format in the app.

    But thanks for article links they were interesting and may be helpfully it
    the further.

    Aubyone, Jun 22, 2006