Date

Aubyone

I am using the .net calander control and it return the date in MM/DD/YY.
Where the server is setup DD/MM/YY.

Can am one tell me why date would come out diiferent to the server regional
seting?

Where does the it get the date format from and how can I force it to be
DD/MM/YY format?

Aubyone

Thanks

The worry date format was being used it the app finally all the date setting
were changed in regedit, happily this worked so did not have to force the
date format in the app.

But thanks for article links they were interesting and may be helpfully it
the further.