    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 4, 2004

  2. ruca

    Mortos Guest

    What's the modifier of the control. Make sure it's protected not private.

    --
    I AM MORTOS!!!! (Switch spammer with blueyonder)

    Mortos, Mar 4, 2004

  3. ruca

    ruca Guest

    The problem is that I don't know what definition to use:

    Protected WithEvents dtpMyDate As ..........................................

    and with drag and drop, don't put it automatically like in Web Control

    Do you know the type to put in definition?

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 4, 2004
  4. ruca

    Mortos Guest

    Hmmmm try creating a blank asp.net page, placing a DataPicker control
    on it. Have a look at the code and see what you have.

    Mortos, Mar 4, 2004
  5. ruca

    ruca Guest

    Don't add nothing into the code.