Datetime.UTCNow Problems

Elizabeth Harmon

hi All

I know this has been asked propably a million times, i hope you'll indulfe
one more question.

I am Coding on a Windows 2000 VS.Net 2003 1.1 Box. I need to get Zulu
Date/UTC/GMT which ever you refer to it as. I thought it was relatively
simple: dateTime.UTCNow and Bam i have my Zulu time on the Server. How Ever
It returns the mt local time + Timezone Offset time. any One know why that
it?

All i am doing is a simple:

dim UTCDate as datetime =
Datetime.UtcNow.toString("yyyy'-'mm'-'dd'T'HH':'MM':'ssfffffff'Z;")
So at 10 Am EST i should have a Return of 03:00:00000Z but i am getting 1500

I know i am forgetting something but it has been a long time since i used
the formatting of Z Dates

any help is appreciated

TIA